Four months almost to the day and here we are again. Ready to do the will of the Father and so glad that we held on. There were times when we could easily have packed up and headed back to New Zealand but in my heart I couldn't let go of Gods promise " Go to Australia, I have a work for you to do".
Many years ago I had a vision of a huge pipe embedded in a high rock face with water coming out in a slow trickle. Below was a sparce forest through which flowed a creek that the water ran into. I knew God had spoken to the trees and told them to move and most had... sending their seed elswhere to germinate and grow. But the stubborn and disobedient remained defiant, they set themselves against the Lord. Their branches reached out to the sky as if shaking a fist at Him.
"What do we do Lord?" I said
"Turn up the annointing," He answered and as He said this the trickle increased to a pour. In the forest below the creek became a stream.
Still the trees stood in defiance... the pour became a gush and the stream became a river and still the trees stood defiant shaking their branches at the sky as the waters lapped around their bases.
"What now Lord?" I said
"Turn up the annointing", He said and the gush became a flood of mighty waters as the river broke it's banks and engulfed all the trees around it in a powerful rushing torrent and many trees were pounded as they were uprooted like match sticks and washed away by the violent flow.... but still there were trees that stood defiant, pressed in opposition.
"What do we do with these Lord?" I asked
"Leave them," He said and the waters subsided... leaving a lake... in which trees stood silently in testment to what was... but what it isn't anymore.
I don't ever want to stand against the will of God and I beleive it was His will that we come here to do a work for Him.
We've been called to Pastor a church in Yarrawonga and move there God willing in Early December.
HALLELUIA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment