Evolution- the gradual development of something into a more complex or better form Revolution- a dramatic change in ideas or practice, a complete turn around
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Ask for the gift of His Holy Spirit...
Hi
Back again and still waiting. Much has happened yet nothing has happened to our daily circumstances. Still waiting on answers from God about ministry and starting to feel like a nag when I pray but God tells us to be persistent even impudent (still not comfortable with that word seems to cheeky maybe I've got authority issues...)
In an earlier post I mentioned meeting with another couple we now meet regularly with all our kids as well and either just talk about what Gods been doing in the week or look at the word. It's going OK I think, sometimes we hit the mark and sometimes we don't. 50/50 hit rate up to now.
Keith led a guy to Jesus last week it's been a radical transformation and we are helping him through some issues and just praying and seeking Gods guidance and covering constantly. It's such a joy watching God at work makes us realise all over again why we follow Him.
There are so many little things God does that shows us He's still listening so I press on in prayer waiting for the answers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment